Apr 21, 2011
alright after a lot of hours trying here and there i finally set up my connection from tmobile hd7 usa.
on the advance tab (to get there after installing the drivers and device on usb modem mode go to to device manager then modems then right click usb modem then properties then advance tab) put there copy and paste +cgdcont=1,”IP”,”wap.voicestream.com”
then go to settings on your phone, celullar, data connection off, go down add apn
Add A New Internet Connection
Close the Phone and Modem Options and the Control Panel.
For XP: Create a new connection with Start -> Connect To -> Show all connections -> Create a new connection.
1. Click Next
2. Select “Connect To The Internet” then Next
3. Select “Set up my connection manually” then Next
4. Select “Connect using a dial-up modem” then Next.
For Vista: Create a new connection with Start -> Connect To ->
1. Set up a connection or network
2. Choose a connection option: Click on “Connect to the Internet (Set up a wireless, broadband, or dial-up connection to the Internet.”
3. You are already connected to the Internet – Click on “Set up a new connection anyway”
4. At “How do you want to connect?” Click on “Dial-up”
5. Check only the Standard Modem (if prompted).
6. Give the connection a name such as “BlackBerry Modem”, then Next.
7. On the next screen, pick one of the following phone numbers, depending on your carrier:
….If you use GSM/Cingular/AT&T/TMobile/SwissCom: Enter phone number *99#
8. Click Next.
If you use T-Mobile:
………Note: In USA, you can leave both blank
9. click properties
ckeck only lcp extensions.
restart the phone at this point with usb disconnected then when the phone restarts connect usb
open your dial up connection and click connect.
hope this helps